Backend Engineer Intern
Switcheo Labs is a creative and experimental think tank that guides and nurtures decentralized ecosystems in the DeFi space. Founded in 2018, Switcheo Labs was born out of a simple desire to make finance accessible and trust optional. Recognizing the financial challenges that currently exist, Switcheo Labs innovates on robust alternatives to put power back where it rightly belongs, in the hands of the people.
We're looking for curious minds who can commit for a minimum period of 3 months. If you have a passion for Web3 and want to learn from the industry's best, this is the place to be.
What you'll do
- Deliver high-quality codes, and test coverage.
- Participate in the design and review of API and codes to maintain high development standards.
- Work with the product team to ship products incrementally.
- Write clean, human-readable code with unit tests.
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
What you need
- Some experience with responsive web development.
- Some experience with AWS, HTML, and CSS.
- Some understanding of Golang and Solidity.
- Initiative and accountability!
What to expect
- You will develop and ship real features while working closely with a mentor.
- You will be involved in the entire software development life cycle.
- You will collaborate with our marketing, design, and engineering teams.
- A dynamic and open culture with bi-weekly sync-ups, fortnightly retrospective sessions and quarterly check-ins.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real impact in the world you help shape.
- A well-stocked pantry filled with both healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, and an exciting selection of beverages and craft beers.
- Fun get-togethers and monthly cohesion events!
Please submit your application here. Do note that only submitted applications will be reviewed.