Product Marketing Intern (AngelHack)
About AngelHack (part of Tribe)
AngelHack has been a leader in developer relations for over a decade. We bring together developers and organisations all around the world to drive innovation and product adoption. With over 300,000 developers in our community, we bridge the gap between the ever-growing developer community and innovative organisations trying to reach them.We offer end-to-end programs such as hackathons, learn and earn quests, meetups, and incubators to corporates, government entities, and non-profit organisations. More than 250 industry leaders have worked with us, including Google, Mastercard, P&G, and Circle.
Learn more about AngelHack here: https://angelhack.com/
We are seeking a motivated and creative Product Marketing Intern to join our team at AngelHack. As a Product Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the Product Marketing team to formulate messaging and create collaterals to support business development & sales.
This internship will give you exposure to the different product marketing strategies and provide valuable hands-on experience on how to market products through a variety of mediums.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience
- Create collaterals to support outbound sales such as sales decks, website pages, case studies etc.
- Create content to support inbound sales such as articles and guides
- Compile and organise case studies and testimonials
- Collaborate with other teams to gather insights about products
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Candidates from any discipline are welcome to apply
- Minimum full-time commitment of 3 months is preferred, but part-time (3 days per week) will be considered as well
- Ability to think and work independently
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion for product marketing and a basic understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to communicate information in a compelling way
- Proficiency in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and proficiency in Figma is a big plus
What We Offer
- Work from Home Option
- Hands-on experience with a chance to be part of an innovative tech education company.
- Exposure to professional growth and learning opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Please include a link to any relevant projects you have done previously for your application to this role and explain the thought process behind your work. Any format is accepted (portfolio page, doc, deck). You may add this together with your CV for submission.