Outreach & Marketing Intern
Headquartered in Singapore, Tribe's mission is to connect tech talents (software engineers, developers, coders) around the world to global opportunities via our core business units: AngelHack, StackUp, Tribe Accelerator. We work with both Web2 and Web3 tech organisations to help build, grow, engage and activate their developer communities via various programs and initiatives.
We are seeking a motivated and creative Product Marketing Intern to join our team at AngelHack. As a Product Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the Product Marketing team to formulate messaging and create collaterals to support business development & sales.
This internship will give you exposure to the different product marketing strategies and provide valuable hands-on experience on how to market products through a variety of mediums.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research to identify new, innovative outreach angles for our products
- Support with ideation, planning and execution of outreach and marketing campaigns
- Preparation of outreach materials
- Outreach to potential partners and campaigns
- Assist in creation of informative content articles for outreach purposes
- Help support other strategic initiatives undertaken by the project team
This is a full-time/part-time internship and we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Year 1-3 undergraduates in any domain
- Able to work full-time (preferred) or part-time for 3 days a week until December 2023
- Ability to work with high-level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good to have: Prior experience in doing sales, marketing or partnerships-related roles
- PSA: This role does not offer any full-time conversion
What We Offer
- Work from Home Option
- Hands-on experience with a chance to be part of an innovative tech education company.
- Exposure to professional growth and learning opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.