AngelHack isn't your typical tech company; we're the innovative trailblazers in the realm of hackathons, incubators, and Web3 technologies. With a vibrant community of 300,000 developers and a track record of collaborating with industry giants over the years, we're on the hunt for a Programs Intern who's ready to dive into the rabbit hole of Developer Programs.
Who are we looking for :
We are actively seeking a motivated and dynamic Program Intern to join our team at AngelHack. This role will play a pivotal part in shaping our web3 developer experience programs, which include hackathons and incubator initiatives in collaboration with our valued partners. This role involves contributing to program design, structure, and execution, ensuring a valuable experience for all stakeholders.
What you’ll do :
Program Development and Management
- Provide support in the formulation of hackathons and incubator initiatives to achieve the business objectives of our partners and consequently, assist developers in their builder's journey.
- Analyse data on program performance, participant feedback, and key performance metrics to generate actionable insights that inform program improvements and decision-making.
- Continuously improve the stakeholder feedback loop by developing and implementing systems for gathering, analysing, and acting on participant and stakeholder feedback.
Partnership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Build and maintain an ecosystem of relevant stakeholders who can enrich our initiatives and participant experience (e.g., mentors, trainers , keynote speakers, etc.).
- Manage stakeholders to ensure a positive and rewarding engagement that fosters goodwill, encouraging continued contribution and participation in our initiatives.
Participant Engagement and Community Building
- Actively engage with participants on Discord and other relevant platforms to foster a supportive and cooperative community amongst participants.
- Monitor participant interactions, address queries, and ensure a positive and respectful community environment.
- Facilitate connections between participants and stakeholders to establish a strong foundation for their relationship-building.
What you’ll bring
- University undergraduate who will have full-time availability for six months and can start in January 2024.
- Proactive with strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Comfortable in an international and fast-paced work environment.
- High attention to detail, resourceful and an effective communicator to work with stakeholders in ensuring smooth running of programmes and operations.
- Ability to develop and enhance partnerships and external relationships.
- Background in marketing / data analytics / social sciences
- Previous experience in organising or participating in hackathons or incubator programs.
- Enthusiasm for web3 technologies and the developer community
- Knowledge and familiarity of developer tools and platforms, such as Discord , Git, GitHub.