B2B Growth Marketing Manager
Who We Are
AngelHack is a leader in innovation management & developer relations, bringing together developers and organisations all around the world to drive innovation. With over 300,000 developers in our community, we bridge the gap between the ever-growing developer community and innovative organisations trying to reach them. We’ve organised programs such as hackathons, learning quests, and incubators for companies like Google, Mastercard, and P&G.
Learn more about AngelHack here: https://angelhack.com/
Join AngelHack as a Growth Marketing Manager and become a pivotal player in our mission to unite developers and innovative organizations globally. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape and drive growth strategies in an environment fueled by creativity and technological advancement.
- Growth Marketing Strategy: Lead the development and execution of growth marketing strategies
- Demand Gen: Drive qualified leads to sales through target outbound efforts such as ad / email campaigns and events
- Inbound: Attract qualified leads and drive traffic to website through SEO, SEM, paid ads, social channels etc.
- Ops & Analytics: Manage all tool and analytics used to support growth marketing such as Google Analytics, Google Ads etc.
- Reporting: Provide clear and regular reports on growth marketing efforts and performance
What We Look For:
- Proven track record in driving key growth marketing KPIs such as MQLs, CAC etc.
- Preferably more than 3 years of experience in growth marketing
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of growth marketing efforts
- Excellent communication in both spoken and written English