Marketing Intern (Feb to May)
As a Marketing Intern at Tribe, you will work closely with our in-house marketing team to
develop and execute digital and offline marketing campaigns for its various initiatives
(StackUp and AngelHack) that will redefine the way developers learn, build and interact. If
you have a background in marketing and have a strong interest in tech, we want you!
You will have the opportunity to be involved in supporting exciting collaborations with
different pioneers of the Web2 & Web3 landscape, and will be part of redefining the
developer experience as they level up through gamified learning quests, bounty challenges &
even hackathons. If you have a flair for storytelling and would love to craft exciting content
across multiple channels to drive reach and engagement with developer communities
across global markets, this is the opportunity that you are looking for.
- Support the Marketing team to deliver and execute strategic marketing plans across
- digital and social media platforms to drive and build brand awareness for different clients
- Content creation: Assist in the development of marketing collaterals and materials for distribution through various channels when necessary
- Track, measure, and analyse initiatives to gain insights and drive decision-making
- Experimenting on new ways to growth-hack and discover innovative methods to increase userbase, or to effectively engage developers in our community
- Social media management: Support the management of social media accounts, crafting social content targeted at developers to spark online conversations and increase engagement and followers
What You’ll Learn
- Develop targeted content that will drive engagement
- You'll learn how to create and deliver high quality content that will reach a global audience
- You’ll get to research and craft interesting and curated storylines
- You'll learn how to effectively develop branded content that will drive engagement for the brand
- You’ll have the opportunity to experiment and find new ways to growth-hack
- Currently in a degree of marketing, communications or relevant field of study
What we’re looking for in you
- Based in Singapore
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and proactively in a team
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is eager to tackle new challenges.
- Full time internship
What We Offer
- Work from Home Option
- Hands-on experience with a chance to be part of an innovative tech education company.
- Exposure to professional growth and learning opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of your past work (whether
copywriting or past collaterals) and your internship availability period.
You may merge all the above into one document for uploading purposes.