Developer Experience Engineer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, capable Developer Experience Software Engineer to join our team.
You’ll be working to improve the developer experience for Zilliqa, including:
- Maintaining and extending our developer tools and SDKs (https://github.com/Zilliqa/zilliqa-developer)
- Writing and updating our documentation (https://dev.zilliqa.com/)
- Participating in technical discussions on slack, discord, and telegram, among others.
- Acting as developer liaison for our internal teams.
- Working with external teams to raise awareness of the facilities available on Zilliqa.
- Helping out with hackathons and other developer initiatives.
- Planning the roadmap for our developer engagement work.
You will need to be self-starting, happy working on your own, seeking guidance where necessary, and prepared to deliver working solutions.
You will need to be happy working in a variety of programming languages, from python and Java to rust, C++ and typescript.
We have no experience requirements for this position, which would be an excellent opportunity for a graduate or near-graduate to pick up responsibility rapidly.
- A good degree in a numerate subject (preferably computer science)
- A good knowledge of computer science and ability to read and understand code quickly.
- Good knowledge of a variety of programming languages and systems, including the ability to learn rapidly.
- Good proficiency with Linux and OS X
- Working knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes is an advantage
We work remotely at Zilliqa, but get together regularly; we would like you to be in reach of London or Singapore (and have a small cluster in Cambridge). However, we are prepared to make exceptions for outstanding candidates.
Something looks off?