Zilliqa Group Pte Ltd.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, capable Software Engineer to join our team.
You’ll be working on building applications that enable our customers to leverage the Zilliqa blockchain. This includes:
- Building and maintaining our application infrastructure on web and mobile, in Typescript/React, Dart and Rust on Kubernetes.
- Writing code to efficiently index and buffer the blockchain.
- Building bridges between Zilliqa shards and other blockchains.
- Helping refine requirements and design new Zilliqa core technologies.
You will need to be self-starting, happy working on your own, seeking guidance where necessary, and prepared to deliver working solutions.
You will need to be happy working in a variety of programming languages, though we mostly try to use Rust where we can, Dart/Rust for mobile applications, and typescript where it makes sense.
- A good degree in a numerate subject (preferably computer science)
- A good knowledge of computer science and ability to read and understand code quickly.
- Good knowledge of a variety of programming languages and systems, including the ability to learn rapidly.
- Good proficiency with Linux and OS X
- Working knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes is an advantage
We work remotely at Zilliqa, but get together regularly; we would like you to be in reach of London or Singapore (and have a small cluster in Cambridge). However, we are prepared to make exceptions for outstanding candidates.